TruSplice Stainless Mechanical Splicing System
The Tru-Splice Stainless mechanical coupling splicing system is a full performance mechanical splice designed for the connection of concrete reinforcing bars #3 to #14. Tru-Splice Mechanical Splicing systems are manufactured to exceed 125% specified yield strength ASTM grade 60. Tru-Splice is compliant with ACI 318 specifications and AASHTO standard specifications for highways and bridges.
- Tru-Splice couplers are made from the same grade and chemistry as the bars it is coupling. (This is an industry first!)
- Tru-Splice couplers retain the deformations from the stainless rebar they are manufactured from. This will prevent any isolated slippage on the plane where the couplers are being used.
- Great fatigue performance is gained from rolled threads on both the bar and the couplers.
- All Tru-Splice couplers can be individually marked allowing full traceability of material origin or heat and manufacturing batch.
- Tru-Splice Mechanical Splicing system can be supplied in any length and can be fabricated to your requirements.
Tru-Splice State Approval list as of December 2016:
- New York
- West Virginia
- Port Authority New York/New Jersey
- South Dakota
Contact us for projects on which Tru-Splice couplers have been used.