Stainless Steel Construction Mesh
Stainless Steel Construction Mesh enjoys excellent corrosion resistance which can compensate for its seemingly higher cost.
Welded Wire Mesh is manufactured typically by resistance welding together of the longitudinal and transverse wires. As such, the products are very sturdy and stable and have many great uses in the construction industry.
Some of the benefits of Stainless Steel Construction Mesh:
- Stainless Steel Mesh can be customized to reduce lap and/or waste.
- Lowers the amount of maintenance.
- Since bars are welded in a mat, the bars do not move when concrete is placed, ensuring bars are in their proper position.
- Provides the exact size of reinforcement where needed through variable bar size and spacing, thereby reducing steel waste.
- Any wire size can be used and stainless steel reinforcing bar can be used.
- No site space needed for steel assembly.
- Faster erection time.
- Barrier walls on bridge deck construction can be constructed faster. This reduces the time.
- WWR can reduce construction time, thereby saving time and money.
- Less field labor needed compared to loose bar.
- Using steel mesh requires less steel reinforcement than using steel reinforcement bars.
- Mesh stays where you put it and has excellent adherence to concrete.