Local Delivery Driver
MMI of Kentucky is a fabricator of rebar and a distributor of a complete line of related concrete accessories for the commercial, industrial and highway construction markets.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package and compensation to coordinate with experience and demonstrated ability. As a local delivery driver, you will be responsible for:
- The continuous safe, courteous and efficient delivery of materials to customer job sites.
- Assist in unloading at job sites which may involve heavy lifting.
- When deliveries are completed, you may work in our shop assisting other production personnel.
- The position requires at least 3 years’ experience.
- Neat appearance and have a clean driving record with a Class A CDL.
- Job offer will be contingent upon passing DOT physical, drug screen and background investigation.
- Please visit our website at www.cmcmmi.com
We are a EOE
Job Type: Full-time